Edmonton general dentist Dr. Christine Fialka-Eshenko and her team are proud to serve the citizens of the Edmonton, Alberta area with general and cosmetic dental procedures to achieve their aesthetic goals in a comfortable, friendly environment.
Dental services we provide include:
- General dentistry, which include general cleanings, fillings and periodontics
- Porcelain veneers, which are an instant orthodontic solution and can address an array of smile imperfections, such as cracked teeth, gaps, tooth misalignment, tooth discolouration and more
- An array of tooth whitening procedures to brighten your smile and boost your self-confidence
- Porcelain dental crowns to protect and reinforce fractured or damaged teeth in a natural way
- Addressing numerous missing teeth with dental bridges or dental implant-retained crowns to prevent the shifting of teeth and restore your smile’s beauty
- Emergency appointements are also welcome
Scheduling a personal cosmetic consultation with Dr. Christine Fialka-Eshenko is the first step in improving your smile and quality of life. We take the time to get to know our patients and their aesthetic goals before suggesting treatment options that will best meet their individual needs.
If you have questions, please read our Questions and Answers about Cosmetic Dentistry, which addresses many of our patients’ concerns. Of course, we are more than happy to personally answer any questions you might have during your initial consultation.
To learn more about the wonders of cosmetic dentistry and how it can benefit your life, please contact our dental office today at our Edmonton, Alberta office and schedule a consultation with Dr. Christine Fialka-Eshenko.