Full Mouth Reconstruction
General Dentist and Cosmetic Dental Services in Edmonton, Alberta
By combining the science of a physiologically balanced mouth with the craftsmanship of cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Fialka-Eshenko can perform full mouth reconstructions to provide you with a fully functional, beautiful and natural-looking smile.
Candidacy for a Full Mouth Reconstruction
If you suffer from common dental problems such as tooth damage, tooth loss or a misaligned bite that reduces your quality of life due to daily discomfort and pain in the neck, mouth, head or jaw region, a full mouth reconstruction may be the best solution for you.
If you suffer from two or more of the following symptoms, you may be a candidate for a full mouth reconstruction:
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Loose and shifting teeth
- Worn, chipped or cracked teeth
- Inadequate dental restorations
- Soreness in your jaw joints
- Inexplicable chronic headaches
- Localized pain in the neck, shoulder, back or facial region
- Jaw clicking or popping
- Limited jaw movement
- Constant ear congestion
Full Mouth Reconstruction Procedure
We perform full mouth reconstructions in steps, ensuring checks and balances are in place to create the most aesthetically appealing smile, while reducing any persistent pain due to a misaligned bite or temporomandibular joint.
By using the latest advances in neuromuscular dental services, we are able to determine the optimal position of your jaw, which will alleviate you of your chronic discomforts. Then, through cosmetic dentistry procedures, we enhance your smile and self-confidence by addressing undesirable smile aesthetics.
Full mouth reconstruction procedures may include:
- Treatment of temporomandibular joint disorder to correct an improper bite
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth
- Dental bridges to replace broken or missing teeth
- Placement of porcelain dental crowns to strengthen damaged and cracked teeth
- Placement of porcelain veneers to address cracked, chipped, or gaps between teeth
- Bio Clear
We only work with certified dental labs that have been shown to meet our strictest standard. Our dental team also continuously attends training courses to keep up to date with the latest in dental education and technology.
Learn more by reading our Full Mouth Restoration Questions.
Dr. Christine Fialka-Eshenko is a dentist who cares about your smile. At our Edmonton, Alberta office, we take great pride in enhancing our patients’ smiles and self-confidence.
To learn more about how a full mouth reconstruction can refine your smile and improve your quality of life, please contact our Edmonton dental office today for an initial consultation with Dr. Christine Fialka-Eshenko.